Friday, April 11, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

So I'm leaving tomorrow for another deployment, my 5th in less than 18 months. It's a bit excessive but I still like I'm paying my dues to earn more time at home. Not that that's really earning anything. The perk to the job is being able to travel and actually do the job in an operational capacity. I'm not entirely sure that I'll have access to blogging while I'm out there so if I don't update for awhile you'll know why. And when I get back I'll just do one massive blog or something. Feel free to email me. I'm off for another adventure.

Here's the last sunrise I saw there. Many more to come.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to wish you awesome luck on your deployment. Because "good" luck is not enough. :]

Anonymous said...

Hewoe :-)